To apply for a higher credit limit, please do the below steps.
1. Login to Dashboard
2. Click on the plus sign next to Standard Card
3. Click on the Add button, next to the red icons
In the above image, the financials and card application form are not yet submitted.
4. On click on the Add button next to Card application, you would get a similar dialog.
5. Please go through the below link to fill and upload the form
7. Go back to the same plus sign, next to the Standard Card
8. Click on the Add button next to the Financials
9. You would see a similar dialog as the below
10. Upload the latest audited financials that includes notes from auditor, select the year, add description and click Submit
11. If you have provisionals, kindly submit it. If your audited financials are more than 12 months old, then provisionals are mandatory for increase in the credit limit.
12. Go back to the same plus sign, next to the Standard Card
13. Click on the Add button next to the Statements
14. Click Submit to upload the statement
15. Go back to the same plus sign, next to the Standard Card
16. Click on NACH
17. Provide the bank account details and Submit
18. Go back to the same plus sign, next to the Standard Card
19. Click on the Submit button
If you have the additional documents or queries, please send documents or queries to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Points to Note :
1. Upload FD and MF statements that show majority of the liquid cash balance
If you only uploaded your current account with cash balance below 25 L, then you would not qualify for a credit limit. We give roughly to VC funded startups.
2. Latest year audited financials with audit report and notes
We give 10% of annual profits as credit limit to profitable companies. If your audited financials are more than 12 months older than today's sate, then please share provisional financials with director's signature and seal.
Our credit limits are usually higher than most card players - bank and fintechs. Our top customers, such as CRED and PharmEasy, have Rs. 1 Crore credit limit.